Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)

Go down 
+2
TheIainlemons
polo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) Empty
PostSubject: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hey, tried to get on the server and right before I can hit Agree on the MOTD it kicks me off saying Disconnect: Not Ret. At first I thought it meant Res as in Reserved but I cannot figure out why it is doing this or what it stands for. I have tried twice and will continue until its fixed.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
TheIainlemons

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm actually having the exact same problem, I was about to post another topic about it until I saw this. I hope someone responds soon cause I really want to get on the server. D:
Back to top Go down
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Verify your game cache, should work.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Boyo told me to do this before you Razz But thanks anyways. Those who have the same issue Right Click Garry's Mod in Steam>Go to Properties>Go to Local Files>Verify integrity of Game Cache

Fixed and Locked.
Back to top Go down
TheIainlemons

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 pm

I verified my game cache twice now and it's not fixed?
Back to top Go down
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:12 am

Hmm, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on a solution in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm

TheIainlemons wrote:
I verified my game cache twice now and it's not fixed?
if all else fails i would just re-download gmod
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Acid says he's fixed it.
Back to top Go down
TheIainlemons

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Tried getting on the server, didn't work. Reinstalled gmod, didn't work. I guess the world just hates me like that:(
Back to top Go down
yoy249

yoy249

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:48 pm

I think that I'm getting the same Issue. (Auto disconnect 40 secs) (Lost connection to server) And I did try verifying the game cache... It still doesn't work and I kinda wanted to get on sometime.
Back to top Go down
yoy249

yoy249

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:54 pm

TheIainlemons wrote:
Tried getting on the server, didn't work. Reinstalled gmod, didn't work. I guess the world just hates me like that:(
I tried verifying the cache (Twice) and Reinstalled Gmod too, it still doesn't work. So I guess they didn't fix it...
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Same issue is happening to me. Please help.
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:15 pm

keep getting discconect: not Ret. Gets annoying cause i load the whole server hear people talking then crashes me. would be help if knew how to fix i verifyed and reinstalled but not a damn thing changed.
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm gonna restart this thread since it's all messed up. Hopefully I'll have an admin on here see this and delete it. -wink to any admins on the forums... hint hint-
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Found the Fix

Must Reinstall Garry's mod.
and verify cache.

Dont worry Garry's mod is only 2GB and download's pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:57 pm

I did that once.. lol.. Didnt work for me. it's just luck if you do something and it still does it. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Yeah now its doing it to me too.. Its a lua error I believe I dunno hopefuly we can find the issue
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 pm

If you look in console there is an error when you D/C that has to do with hosts or tunnels or something of that nature. Maybe copy paste that in here so we can see
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

JUST KEEP REJOINING UNTILL JOIN.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Yea, can take like ten tries :p
Back to top Go down
yoy249

yoy249

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 am

I've tried joining more times than can count an I still end up auto-disconnecting... Any tips?
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Restart Gmod, close ALL other applications, and do not use your computer while its loading seems to work for me. (occasionally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)   Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't seem to get on. (Disconnect: Not Ret.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Help & Bug Reports-
Jump to: