Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T3HK4T

9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report Empty
PostSubject: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Admin's Name:  [9mm Blue Falcon]

Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35678487 

What did they do:

A bit of backstory here: Me (Anal Scratcher) and my friend, kmp90 (also known as Anal Hunter) were raiding an admin, Otaku. After me and KMP kill one of the two people inside and wound Otaku himself, he calls the raid out in OOC (Metagaming, but he claims later he doesn't know what that is) and then calls for help in admin chat. 9mm comes, and then shoots me with a striker. He claims later that this was a mistake and I can understand, as I was hurt pretty hard and can understand that they happen. However, when asked for a refund, 9mm ignored me and changed to a Marine Sniper. Me and KMP continue the raid, me using another one of my guns. However, two marines come and we kill both of them. Then Mr. 9mm comes, shoots us both and goes upon his marry way.

What I'm reporting: Not only did 9mm kill me (which was a mistake, I suppse) and refuses to refund me; he then comes back as a marine and kills us both. He claims that  I had been making noise, and he heard me from about across the map. He seemeed to pretty much take my argument for granted when I said "There's 20+ people making noise and murdering people. How do you know exactly where WE are, and WHO we were at that moment of time?"  He replies that 'That'd be a valid argument in HL2RP, but this is DarkRP' which seems to ignore the situation and put us aside.

Evidence: I compiled all of the logs into a pastebin. However, Since I can't post the link, I can't really post it.

The paste id is: ybBQz8jn

To use that, go to pastebin (.com) and put /ybBQz8jn at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sonny236

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:22 pm

I was there for almost most of this. I payed attetion to bits and parts, from what I saw in the end I witnessed him giving you the refund you asked for. I don't see what the problem is to be honest, your calling what we are saying "Obnoxious bullshit". You got your refund, Whats the major problem? And how is any of this considered abuse? Rest-assured 9mm is not abusing.

Also a picture of the logs would of been proof, not all this stuff you pasted into pastebin. We have no telling if you forged it or not. Pics or it didn't happen.

I think you just got a bit angry over the fact that you didn't get your refund right away 

sad stori Sad
Back to top Go down
9mmblue

9mmblue

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 pm

The thing is, I have refunded you. That and me killing you the first time was accidental. Otaku calls me and i'm shooting around. Somehow I hit you. Anyway. You ask for a refund but dont specify. Instead you just have a SCAR out sitting out front. So I leave. I go marine and wander the map to the PD first. Then I come back see your raiding. Its Dark RP my intentions for going back cant be verified as me just wanting to kill you. I could of been exploring and saw you raiding and then killed you. I didnt die there so no NLR was involved. Instead you argue against me saying im spewing obnoxious bullshit that darkp rp is very serious and everything I did was not allowed. You sit here arguing against me with another Anal friend so you have support of others. But in reality I paid you back and me coming back as marine is completely justified. This is all false. You get a refund but still complain? My actions are completely justified in a Dark RP sense and you still complain? You think me using the excuses its Dark RP is bullshit? Then tell me what gamemode do you think we are playing?
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Yes, you did refund me. I posted this before you refunded me, however. Well, I was afk while posting this you might have putten the refund down while I was typing. 
However, How is all of this 'false'? And how didn't I specify what I wanted? The logs I put in the pastebin prove that I did, in fact, ask for a Honey Badger. Why would I forge a huge amount of logs anyways? Anyone with access to the database can verify those logs. The only editing I did to it was removing some of the unneeded info.
Refunds don't fix the fact that you did something. I could mass RDM, but if I refund them all it's okay? I don't understand what you're saying if my above statement is false.
And, I did argue with you in OOC. I did not tell Hunter to get involved, He did because he, too, has had problems with you abusing your power. 
The 'obnoxious bullshit' comment, was, admittingly, a bit of an angry outburst and I apologize. But that doesn't mean the rest of what I said isn't true. 
Also, Seriously Sonny? "sad stori Sad" is just plain immature. I'd expect more from the administration. 
TL;DR: You refunded me after this was posted, I DID ask for a specific refund, The amount of logs I put in the pastebin would take days to forge, Hunter wasn't forced to argue with me, and I did get a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
9mmblue

9mmblue

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm

So if most of this was made out of anger. take it down. I had given you a hefty refund. and the logs are possible to forge in minutes btw. Just copy a large amount of data and edit snippits of it. I dont understands sonny's immaturity in his response. But I had given your refund just when you went to go post this. And hunter shouldnt have problems with me abusing my power considering I didnt. Anyone has the power to go marine and walk over to you guys. I have to fufill my requirments as otakus mentor. If he calls me I must go.
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

The only part I was necessarily angry was the 'obnoxious bullshit' comment. I was annoyed for the rest of the time. However, looking back, I suppose it'd make sense to take this down as a lot of my RP experience is Serious RP, so this took me the wrong way.

I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope this doesn't get in the way with any relationship. If you'd like to lock this, go ahead. I cannot take this down on my own.
Back to top Go down
9mmblue

9mmblue

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Locked  & Moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report   9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report Empty

Back to top Go down

9mm Blue Falcon Abuse Report
Page 1 of 1