Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Hobo

pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal   pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 am

Name: pissedmule

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48443457

Reason for ban: Minge

Who banned me: Acid

Evidence: I guess there isn't much evidence lol, I was banned such a long time ago.

Hello Designated Gaming!

I haven't been on this server in such a long time. I'm very curious to see how much it has changed.
Anyways, I just wanna say that ever since I got banned I haven't been able to find a fun server. ABC (Previous name) was uniquely fun. I love the server's humor.
I'm very sorry for being a minge. I have grown out of the phase, and now I know not to take fun servers for granted and just mess around. I really would love to be un-banned from this amazing server, I look at some of the screen shots of this server when I used to play it and think about some really great memories. Well if you don't want to un-ban I can understand I wasn't the most loved player. If you do decide to un-ban me I will really get my shit together and stop acting stupid.
I hope you can view this ban appeal and decide.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal   pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Accepted and locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/

pissedmule's (Dirty Hobo) Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1