Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Please Unban me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A M3TAL N00B

Please Unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Please Unban me!   Please Unban me! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:05 am

Please unban me this is driving me crazy! i love this server very much ive been banned for valid reasons but some are misunderstandings. i would play small jokes and stuff i wouldnt greif the server. this is driving me crazy this is my favorite server please unban me i wont do any rule breaking please!

Please no bad comments Very Happy

The banned player,

MC PR0 <----- 0 is zero! Evil or Very Mad

If this Post is in wrong section of forums please inform me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Please Unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me!   Please Unban me! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 pm

You were banned for valid reasons, even you said that in your previous thread as well as this one. Also, if this was your favorite server, why would you break the rules in the first place to be banned? You were just banned not too long ago, so you are telling me, after just a couple of days you are changing your thoughts and ideas within a short period of time, and won't ever break the rules again? I've heard this from all the other communities I've been staff at, you get permanently banned, you go "man, I'm sorry, this is my favorite server and if you unban me I'll never do it again". I call bullshit. Once you get unbanned, you will go on the server as if you weren't ever banned and do whatever you did previously, there's no way you could have changed that desperately within a few short days. I say no. You broke the rules intentionally, I don't think you have that much respect for the server, if you liked our server so much, you would not have broke the rules in the first place.
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Please Unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me!   Please Unban me! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Moving to denied ban appeals.

Locked.Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me!   Please Unban me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Unban me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Ban Appeals :: Denied Appeals-
Jump to: