Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Cars/Tuning Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anal Slayer

Anal Slayer

New Cars/Tuning Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Cars/Tuning Ideas   New Cars/Tuning Ideas EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 am

I think it would be good to add a bunch of other different types of cars and tuning parts. This means things like trucks, low-riders, old cars, etc. For the tuning, I think you should be able to customize not just one whole color, but different parts of the car. Also, it would be interesting if you could add spoilers, change the rims and other things like that to your car. I think that the current cars should stay as donator, and maybe make the newer higher class cars donator as well, but cars like sedans and some trucks could be available to non-donators at a pretty good price.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: New Cars/Tuning Ideas   New Cars/Tuning Ideas EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Yes, it would be cool but I don't think you understand that it would not be anywhere close to easy to do any of this.
Back to top Go down
Anal Slayer

Anal Slayer

PostSubject: Re: New Cars/Tuning Ideas   New Cars/Tuning Ideas EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Yea, I know that it would be pretty hard to complete all of this but I think that if it would actually happen then it would be very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cars/Tuning Ideas   New Cars/Tuning Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cars/Tuning Ideas
Page 1 of 1