CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistLog inUsergroupsRegister

Share | 

Number one thing that players do that annoys you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBunnyoftheSea

PostSubject: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:48 am

As the title says, I would have to say for sure that prop spammers are the most annoying little fuckers ever, I can take an RDM, NLR Fail, Minge, or a raid, but a mother fucking prop spammer is the worst. 
How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm

i cant stand rude people, that usually decides if i give someone a warning or punish them

Favorite song ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Dodeum

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 pm

I hate it when players are super rude to you, and trolls you when you were just a normal player then all of a sudden they're super nice when you're admin.

Or when donaters think they're better than normal players and are more entitled to everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBunnyoftheSea

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Dodeum wrote:
I hate it when players are super rude to you, and trolls you when you were just a normal player then all of a sudden they're super nice when you're admin.

Or when donaters think they're better than normal players and are more entitled to everything
 I hate when donaters are condescending or look down at you, that is very annoying as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rambomaw

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Squeakers who dont stop mic spaming, and people who play music though there mics for no reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   

Back to top Go down

Number one thing that players do that annoys you?
Page 1 of 1