Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Number one thing that players do that annoys you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBunnyoftheSea

TheBunnyoftheSea

Number one thing that players do that annoys you? Empty
PostSubject: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:48 am

As the title says, I would have to say for sure that prop spammers are the most annoying little fuckers ever, I can take an RDM, NLR Fail, Minge, or a raid, but a mother fucking prop spammer is the worst. 
How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm

i cant stand rude people, that usually decides if i give someone a warning or punish them
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Dodeum

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 pm

I hate it when players are super rude to you, and trolls you when you were just a normal player then all of a sudden they're super nice when you're admin.

Or when donaters think they're better than normal players and are more entitled to everything
Back to top Go down
TheBunnyoftheSea

TheBunnyoftheSea

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Dodeum wrote:
I hate it when players are super rude to you, and trolls you when you were just a normal player then all of a sudden they're super nice when you're admin.

Or when donaters think they're better than normal players and are more entitled to everything
 I hate when donaters are condescending or look down at you, that is very annoying as well
Back to top Go down
Rambomaw

Rambomaw

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Squeakers who dont stop mic spaming, and people who play music though there mics for no reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number one thing that players do that annoys you?   Number one thing that players do that annoys you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Number one thing that players do that annoys you?
Page 1 of 1