Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

-=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-=SoF=-Pineapple

-=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 Empty
PostSubject: -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2   -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Name: -=SoF=-Pineapple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22130160

Who banned me: Sitting Duck

Reason(s): Fading door abusing,RDA,Disrespect,Gun as citizen,Prop block. So first off, i have a fading door and a keypad that works for it. so that checks off prop blocking. Also, people were selling drugs when i was a sheriff. I was not disrespecting anybody while i was in game or out of game. My fading door system to my base had one fading door open, and one that was closed, when you hit the keypad, the other would open and one would close, so they switched. I was accused for fading door abusing when people were in my base and i opened my door and shot them. and the way my fading doors were set up, that would be impossible. A guy, (Canadian) MrBob, was stuck in my fading door after i closed it (with a keypad) when they were done raiding. and i had a gun as a citizen. I looked in the rules when i joined the server and when i was getting raided and i couldn't find a law about citizens without guns. and if you cant, a lot more people should be banned. I was banned permanently, and i don find any good reason in here to ban me permanently. Maybe be kicked or warned because of my gun as a citizen. And Sitting duck didn't even listen to what i had to say, i had 4 people talking to sitting duck just rambling on about how they are witnesses of my "Crimes" I think they were just mad that i arrested them earlier for selling drugs. I also looked in the rules for a "Prop Abusing Law" and couldn't find one. I know i wasn't banned for this reason, MrBob and Jeice said that i had a prop that i could shoot through, Which would be a fence and when i shot the prop, it was metal. So i would like to be unbanned, or at least banned for a longer time that will expire, so not permanently banned.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dodeum

PostSubject: Re: -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2   -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 pm

-Support
If you were a sheriff, what were you doing basing outside of PD? Also, didn't Polo warn you that you guys had one last chance?
Back to top Go down
-=SoF=-Pineapple

PostSubject: Re: -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2   -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 pm

I was not basing outside of the PD. I got demoted and i made a gun dealership. There was no reason to ban me permanently when the only thing i might have done wrong was have a weapon as a citizen. even then, it was a first offense so i think it was a bit much for a perma ban
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2   -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Denied & Locked, banned before and accepted the previous out of kindness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2   -=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-=SoF=-Pineapple's Unban Appeal #2
Page 1 of 1