Share | 

Unprofessional MrDunx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slum_5050

PostSubject: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Moderator: MrDunx

Steam community: /id/123asdfgh1

Unprofessional moderator, doesn't know what he's at.
Confused over the rules, making false assumptions and using
evidence that doesn't exist..
Not very user friendly
not suitable for a user interfaced moderator

Evidence that follows up
(edited for important pieces but left double sides of the story)
puu.sh/7FMzX

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/marasel
MustardMan

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:35 pm

I agree completely. +Support

[url=][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:21 pm

I stated "BRB" because I saw you shooting that boy. No reason once so ever. You claim him to say that he said kill him when he said No i didnt say that. He also placed a warrant on you to find illegal weapons, outside of your place you decided to shoot him when he wasn't inside. He self supplied I seen, and then you killed him with that gun. After both of that the boy said to me without you knowing he rdmed me twice. One was for no reason, and twice because he was outside which i saw both. I banned you 30 minutes longer for Rdmx2 and Disrespect to me because you called me shit faces and learn shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Mustard have no evidence of this, he is still mad because he got banned for Trolling/Disrespect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:45 pm

+support.   I have had an account like that before. It seems that MrDunx said that he will get you permed...which he would not for a minor problem of self-supply. Also self-supply is not a rule in the motd, which all mods are suppose to ban/kick for reasons in the motd. Also Dunx there is no possible way to spectate someone, (Unless they added that) without being invisible. And if someone puts a warrant on someone you are allowed to KOS them, its as if they are being followed by a cop. And since i was a mod I have had many time with these type of things. So my final thing: MrDunx is a mod that needs more training and to re-read the motd...so that he can actually ban/kick for reason in it. Also MrDunx dont make fun Mustard...if he was banned its not a reason to call him out, even without evidence, just say: Mustard has no evidence.

Stay Communist!

CommunistRyan C17-i4.UNION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm

I was in the wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Also Bill he was outside the door wasn't inside that he stated he was inside he couldn't kill him if he was in the streets correct? the Streets is owned by the world so he couldn't had kos him. He had no screenshots that he was inside, also i saw him outside and the guy said he was outside also. I told you bill what was going on in game yesturday and you were like yes ban him for rdmx2 and disrespect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 pm

I also did not say that he will be getting permed for self supplying I said he will be permed if he rdm him again. and disrespecting Staff, and also the person, I remember him calling the other person and little kid that doesn't know shit and him tell him to go away and go die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Dunx do you have any proof of him disrespecting? That would be really helpfull! :3

Stay Communist!

CommunistRyan C17-i4.UNION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Well it was yesterday...... and he didnt screenshot the part that he did -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slum_5050

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:57 pm

MrDunx, I called you a terrible moderator, not a "shit faces and learn shit". Calling you a bad moderator is only opinion and I wouldn't think it's disrespectful. You also would not answer my questions even though I had right, so that turned. The cop might have told you that I RDM'ed him, but he was new to DarkRP because he previously wanted to buy a gun from me without any money.
I had reason to kill him both times, firstly he had issued a search warrant while I was inside my shop,
so I killed him when he broke in my front door. He had a gun out while coming through the door so that gives me double reason to KOS according to the MOTD. The second time, I was outside my shop when another search warrant popped up (NLR...) so I ran back and opened fire after he broke in. Like my communist buddy stated, for the self supplication stuff, the rule MOTD does not state anything about enforcing self supply. You may twist the story, but that is what happened in the sever yesterday. PS - I'm not starting anything over what happened yesterday, just trying to prove a point that I don't think you are fit to have a rank of moderator. Thanks

We've got tomorrow... Question
but we don't even got today?
Back to top Go down
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Do you have the screenshot of calling me a terrible moderator? I still remeber you calling me a shit face. And your story is completely wrong of what i saw and what i heard from that guy. I saw he wanted to buy a gun not demanding it. Also you can not Kos if he has a gun out right away you can ask him to put it away. 

And also you did not have a sign that says guns out= KOS.
Like I said the first RDM, He said was a rdm and you said that he told you too.
Second- He had a warrant on you correct?
But he was outside the shop im pretty sure and you decided to shoot him. He was never inside. All the things you have of the chat is out of order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slum_5050

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Memories fade over time. Did I say he demanded a gun? The rules MOTD state that I can kill anyone on sight if they have a weapon drawn in my store. He was playing mind games, trolling around the server. Like I had said, I attempted to kill him after he broke into my store, he spooked out but the gun fight was still in progress. You saying "he was never inside" is false. Why would he make a warrant to search if he wasn't going to enter my store? The console shots that I took are from top to bottom of the events, A to B.

We've got tomorrow... Question
but we don't even got today?
Back to top Go down
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:18 pm

He got a warrant and he was outside your shop, he didn't break in yet and you shot at him thats what I saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nico
--------------------
--------------------

PostSubject: Re: Unprofessional MrDunx   Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Demoted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
polo
--------------------
--------------------