Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A M3TAL N00B

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

OK Ive been banned for lots of misunderstandings and unnecessary bans and some of this is admin abuse as well.

I was banned for disrespect to admin but here is what happened he turned into a adalion guard and started rdming players. then he went into my gun show killed me and blew up everything. this is admin abuse right? so then i start tell him to stop then he starts laughing so he bans me for 30 min for disrespect to admin. so then i get back on and start walking around the server until he uses physics gun and moves me to spawn. i ask why i did that until a player interrupts so i told the player to 'shut up' until the admin bans me permanantly for disrespect to an admin. so then i pm the admin then he tells me if he ever sees me on the server he will ban me on the spot. when i told the player to 'shut up'. Ive been pming baker and acid but no response. the admin that did this was animegeek24. if there is any misunderstandings on my part please inform me and we csn figure this out admin to player. so is this ban unnecessary? if so please unban. if the admin the abused and banned me if he has evidence i would like him to post it if not we will all know whos the LIAR around here!

ABCommunity player,

MC PR0 <---- (0 is a zero!)

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:50710025

Steam Username: A M3TAL N00B

Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm

A M3TAL N00B wrote:
OK Ive been banned for lots of misunderstandings and unnecessary bans and some of this is admin abuse as well.

I was banned for disrespect to admin but here is what happened he turned into a adalion guard and started rdming players. then he went into my gun show killed me and blew up everything. this is admin abuse right? so then i start tell him to stop then he starts laughing so he bans me for 30 min for disrespect to admin. so then i get back on and start walking around the server until he uses physics gun and moves me to spawn. i ask why i did that until a player interrupts so i told the player to 'shut up' until the admin bans me permanantly for disrespect to an admin. so then i pm the admin then he tells me if he ever sees me on the server he will ban me on the spot. when i told the player to 'shut up'. Ive been pming baker and acid but no response. the admin that did this was animegeek24. if there is any misunderstandings on my part please inform me and we csn figure this out admin to player. so is this ban unnecessary? if so please unban. if the admin the abused and banned me if he has evidence i would like him to post it if not we will all know whos the LIAR around here!

ABCommunity player,

MC PR0 <---- (0 is a zero!)

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:50710025

Steam Username: A M3TAL N00B

your other appeals have been denied A M3TAL NOOB, stop making new appeals.
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:59 pm

You have 24 hours to follow the format or this will be denied automatically.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:53 am

I'm sorry but your past posts have already been denied. DENIED and LOCKED and MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1