Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Turtle leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Turtle leader Empty
PostSubject: Turtle leader   Turtle leader EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 am

i cant copy the format since im posting on xbox.

he went from 12 to 40 posts hes been bumbing old topics check for your self he did it to be able to post an admin request i think
Back to top Go down
Turtle Leader

Turtle Leader

Turtle leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle leader   Turtle leader EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 am

First off the posts that I responded to are completely legit and were made by active members of the community yes I responded to more than a few but let me ask you this. Do you know that feeling when you spend time making something and people just shove you aside because they don't care? I just wanted to make them feel like their thoughts mattered and that is a good thing right? Or am I a horrible person now? So please before you think about how I did something wrong think of how I did something right. Yes I know I did post an application after I hit 40 but the truth is I did not realize I hit enough to make an application until later. All I want to do is help ;-;
Back to top Go down

Turtle leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle leader   Turtle leader EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

Turtle Leader wrote:
First off the posts that I responded to are completely legit and were made by active members of the community yes I responded to more than a few but let me ask you this. Do you know that feeling when you spend time making something and people just shove you aside because they don't care? I just wanted to make them feel like their thoughts mattered and that is a good thing right? Or am I a horrible person now? So please before you think about how I did something wrong think of how I did something right. Yes I know I did post an application after I hit 40 but the truth is I did not realize I hit enough to make an application until later. All I want to do is help ;-;
you are responding to stuff from months ago
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

Turtle leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle leader   Turtle leader EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 am

There's no rule to responding to old forums. That's what keeps them going. If he were to spam letters or single words on old/new threads then yeah obviously he'd get banned. But In all honesty he's not doing anything wrong.

Denied and Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Turtle leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle leader   Turtle leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Player Report :: Denied Reports-
Jump to: