Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Fail RP Question About Raids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yoda963

yoda963

Fail RP Question About Raids Empty
PostSubject: Fail RP Question About Raids   Fail RP Question About Raids EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 pm

While being raided, since you cannot blow up your printers, can you take them out of the house and run? Or must we stay and defend our stuff or leave?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Fail RP Question About Raids   Fail RP Question About Raids EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 am

I would assume you could run but it's not very likely you'll succeed in doing so because they'll probably kill you before you get out,but yea it should be fine.Just ask an admin next time you get on and he'll have the official answer,and it's more fun to defend my stuff in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sonny236

PostSubject: Re: Fail RP Question About Raids   Fail RP Question About Raids EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 am

(Late as fuck reply) - Yeah I'm pretty sure you can, Its not destroying them so they are still recoverable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail RP Question About Raids   Fail RP Question About Raids Empty

Back to top Go down

Fail RP Question About Raids
Page 1 of 1