Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Riot Shields For Marines

Go down 
+3
xdrahmahx
[DG]SamuelT
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

Riot Shields For Marines Empty
PostSubject: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Welcome To Turtle Kid's Suggestion Topic!
This Suggestion Topic is for Riot Shield SWeps for Marines / Marine Commander.

The Download Link Is:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117454900&searchtext=riot+shield (Or Find One That You Like Acid or Baker.)

The Reason I want the Riot Shields is for when Marines / Marine Commander go in Raids, and they have a way to Shield themselves from the bullets and have a better chance at doing the Raid Successfully, and I also have seen this on many other servers before and it was a great S.W.A.T / Marine SWEP. I would love to see this Implemented.

Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm

+Support!!! I REALLY love this idea, and like you said, it will be helpful during raids, you could block a door,bullets etc.
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Problem? Savage wrote:
+Support!!! I REALLY love this idea, and like you said, it will be helpful during raids, you could block a door,bullets etc.
Thanks for Supporting the Topic Savage, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Sadly its only a prop for Machinima Flims :/
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 pm

I have seen usable riot shields before, most often in TTT.
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 am

xdrahmahx wrote:
Sadly its only a prop for Machinima Flims :/
I have seen usable Riot Shields on DarkRP Servers before, for the S.W.A.T Jobs. :/
Back to top Go down
xdrahmahx

xdrahmahx

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Yepp, Just that link isnt the Swep sadly :/
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 pm

xdrahmahx wrote:
Yepp, Just that link isnt the Swep sadly :/
Oh, I couldn't find the right one, I know there IS a SWEP for It But Couldn't Find the right one I guess. :c
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 pm

+Support!!! Great idea!!! I'm sure others have thought about it but thanks for bringing the idea out into the open and suggesting it to the forums.Great suggestion dude !
Back to top Go down
Jonnso

Jonnso

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am

+ Support This is a good idea and it be cool if they have a pistol while holding the riot shield up.
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 am

Jonnso wrote:
+ Support This is a good idea and it be cool if they have a pistol while holding the riot shield up.

Dont reply to old topics, please
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm

+/-Support this dosen't really seam like it would be used to much, i'v also seen it on other servers but people just dick around with it
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm

shadow23014 wrote:
+/-Support this dosen't really seam like it would be used to much, i'v also seen it on other servers but people just dick around with it

DONT reply to old topics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Problem? Savage wrote:
shadow23014 wrote:

DONT reply to old topics

If it is something important then they can. "+Support the idea sounds very great and it provides more action in chases" that would be ok but this would not "good idea dood"
Back to top Go down
Sureshot

Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 am

+ Support if it would be swat that had the riot shields, marines don't use riot shields Neutral 

THEY USE THERE BAYONETS
(And knife hands)
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Sureshot wrote:
+ Support if it would be swat that had the riot shields, marines don't use riot shields Neutral 

THEY USE THERE BAYONETS
(And knife hands)

SWAT On This Server is the Marines, and Marines have used Riot Shields Before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riot Shields For Marines   Riot Shields For Marines Empty

Back to top Go down

Riot Shields For Marines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: