Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Vote Ban / Vote Kick System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vote Ban / Vote Kick System Empty
PostSubject: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am suggesting that the server has a limit for the max voteban so players can't voteban people forever. I suggest that the limit is a day so an admin can react and if needed increase the ban. I also believe that if an admin is on they should have the ability to agree or disagree with the ban or kick. This will make the server run a lot better. So we won't have as much grief with the voteban and vote kick system.

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Yea I agree (+Support) I do see some unfair bans sometimes.
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm

+Support some people do alot of unfair bans trusting donators with the power of a perma ban is like trusting a babby with a gun no offence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

+$upport it seems like people aren't reasonable in bans. someone breaks nlr then someone bans em for 5 hours
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 am

+Support. Maybe they can pre-set the times, like Mass RDM=1440 voteban (Day)
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I agree with Illuminati, I saw someone get votebanned for like 1k Minutes because of Random Demotion. It gets abused to much.
+Support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Ban / Vote Kick System   Vote Ban / Vote Kick System Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote Ban / Vote Kick System
Page 1 of 1