Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

doors and their locks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow23014

shadow23014

doors and their locks Empty
PostSubject: doors and their locks   doors and their locks EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 pm

So i'm on dark rp today and i'm a cripz gang member, we're making the base and i have to add them to all the doors, i was thinking that their needs to be a better way to allow gang members to use their keys to unlock doors. So i was thinking that if possable add another button to the door menu that says "allow gang" if you are in a gang this will allow anyone in your gang to unlock and lock those selected doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doors and their locks   doors and their locks EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:51 pm

shadow23014 wrote:
So i'm on dark rp today and i'm a cripz gang member, we're making the base and i have to add them to all the doors, i was thinking that their needs to be a better way to allow gang members to use their keys to unlock doors. So i was thinking that if possable add another button to the door menu that says "allow gang" if you are in a gang this will allow anyone in your gang to unlock and lock those selected doors.

+$upport it is annoying to have to keep adding em
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: doors and their locks   doors and their locks EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm

illuminati<3 wrote:
shadow23014 wrote:

+$upport it is annoying to have to keep adding em

Sometimes I click for exampe: Add illuminati, and it adds shadow.(Using random names). +Support anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doors and their locks   doors and their locks EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 pm

+ Support! Most servers already have this option! It would make the server run better and also all gang members could base together without the hassle of adding all the names to the door!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doors and their locks   doors and their locks Empty

Back to top Go down

doors and their locks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: