Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinky WInky!

Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal   Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Name: Tinky Winky!

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:41155015

Reason of ban: I was arrested and I was messing around and found out that I could spawn props even though arrested. I started trying to fill my cell with bathtubs when stiackman said to stop. I started to undo them all and then was banned.

Who banned me: Boyo

Evidence: I don't really have much evidence besides the console? does it say if the person is undoing props? If so, you could just check the console and find out.

Other: I don't want to get boyo in trouble or anything because he is a great admin and he did nothing but what he was supposed to do. I understand that I have had previous bans for up to 650 minutes (that got cleared up though) and many of the staff members dislike me. If you don't accept my appeal then I just want to tell everyone that I thoroughly enjoyed my time on this server and I hope that it continues to entertain all of the new users that play on it.

Sincerely, Tinky Winky
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal   Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:27 pm

I will think about it, but i spectated you and your cell was filled with bath tubs, whether you deleted it after or not, it was still propspam. so for now your ban still stands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal   Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

I've decided to unban you since you have been with the server a fairly long time with no issues, but i hope you want do anything like this again

Accepted and locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal   Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinky Winky!'s ban appeal
Page 1 of 1