Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Manic

Mr.Manic

Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information. Empty
PostSubject: Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information.   Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 pm

This is my Medic class change suggestion. Please offer support if you like the idea. Also offer your own spin on the idea.

I call it: operation better medics!

It has always been my observation that medics are broke on most RP servers. No one #Plays medic #Buys from/pays medics for servise.

They also have been griefish...people using them like fricking TF2 medics, basically having a constant stream of HP during a fight.

So I propose we make it official: battle medics.

We could do it like this...

# Millitary feld Medic: Government medic used to support police or other anti-crime enforcement.
They can only heal government solders or police for free.
Anyone else needs to pay.
#Underground medic. Provides illegal forms of healing, like pills to buff HP and speed ect. Can NOT work with any group, they can only sell products.

#Private doctor. Can be hired via large payment to heal a group be it store owners, private citizens or criminal groups.
They would live in the HQ of gangs, or operate from a private residence and make house calls or store calls when needed.

Field medics would have the highest salary of the 3.

Underground would have the most to sell as far as shipments.

Private medics get payed more by players for service.

Hope this sounds good to acid and the others.
I love being a medic class, but dislike the current medic.

Last edited by Mr.Manic on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiackman

Stiackman

PostSubject: Re: Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information.   Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 pm

The only issue is that the Private medics would never get payed to "reside" in a gang's base and heal them. Just like the guard, no one ever pays for a guard, it would be hard for them to make any money unless they had a decent salary.

Other than that I like the idea.
+Support
Back to top Go down
Mr.Manic

Mr.Manic

PostSubject: Please continue to offer advice!   Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Stiackman wrote:
The only issue is that the Private medics would never get payed to "reside" in a gang's base and heal them. Just like the guard, no one ever pays for a guard, it would be hard for them to make any money unless they had a decent salary.

Other than that I like the idea.
+Support
My idea for private medic is like this: if hired by criminals, he. Can store his money printers with them to build money.  If hired by let's say...a gun dealer, he not only heals him during or after  robbery
But also could sell armor to people buying guns. Im sure you other player will have better ideas so please share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information.   Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information. Empty

Back to top Go down

Note: I will be updating this post as i get more information.
Page 1 of 1