Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hotline Miami Hit Man.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

Hotline Miami Hit Man. Empty
PostSubject: Hotline Miami Hit Man.   Hotline Miami Hit Man. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 pm

A while ago I remember the super admins had Hotline Miami character models. After some further research I've discovered Hotline Miami is amazing. I was thinking a Hotline Miami character model for the Professional Assassin or maybe both of them but preferably just the donator one. For those who don't know, in Hotline Miami you play as a animal masked contract killer in Miami and you wipe out gangs, groups, and powerful individuals. I feel as if the model would fit the other feel of the player models as well as give this donator class a little flare! :D Not to mention killing people as a giraffe with a Letterman on would be Bad-A. I'm not sure as to which character model it should be from the group (wheter it be George the Giraffe, Tony the Tiger, Jake the Cobra, etc.) located here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172549493&searchtext= Preferably it would be the Chicken or the Rabbit since the Rabbit is the one in the trailer and the chicken is the main character you start with. Obviously, Acid could make it simply download the one model rather than the whole pack.

Thanks for reading.

Note: Just a little worried that some people may not get the reference but eh, some people don't get the Vendetta reference either.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

Hotline Miami Hit Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotline Miami Hit Man.   Hotline Miami Hit Man. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Come on guys, talk about this (that means +support ;D )
Back to top Go down

Hotline Miami Hit Man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: