Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Delphantes posting private messages in a application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
animegeek24

animegeek24

Delphantes posting private messages in a application Empty
PostSubject: Delphantes posting private messages in a application   Delphantes posting private messages in a application EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 am

Player's Name:Delphantes
Player's STEAMID: Steam_0:1:50004880

What did they do: posting private message picture in a admin application. Private messages are meant to be PRIVATE.
Evidence: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Other: Private messages are meant to be Private. He is denying his past when some of the admins know him from his past behavior. When I was a admin I banned him multiple times for his behavior back then. A couple admins know this today and are witness to it. Also we have had miniguns in the past when I was a admin when we used the Littletown map. That is where he was previously banned with the minigun over 7-8 months ago. It was during the time that the server was having issues and we had that hacker hitting the server. That is how he was able to get on and do so.
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Delphantes posting private messages in a application   Delphantes posting private messages in a application EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:18 am

Didn't he go by the alias A.void? Or am I thinking of another person. Anyways, +Support. Because as you said Pm's should seen/read by you and that person, not everyone.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

PostSubject: Re: Delphantes posting private messages in a application   Delphantes posting private messages in a application EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 pm

WhiteNTrashy wrote:
Didn't he go by the alias A.void? Or am I thinking of another person. Anyways, +Support. Because as you said Pm's should seen/read by you and that person, not everyone.
Yes he did, he is responsible for the server being hacked in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delphantes posting private messages in a application   Delphantes posting private messages in a application Empty

Back to top Go down

Delphantes posting private messages in a application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Player Report-
Jump to: