Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

2 minges that need permabans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
animegeek24

animegeek24

2 minges that need permabans Empty
PostSubject: 2 minges that need permabans   2 minges that need permabans EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 am

Player's Name: Sheperd of Fire and Walter White-Heisenberg
Player's STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:36635098
STEAM_0:0:61722108

What did they do:Fail RP, RDM, kicked multiple times for sheperd he has been kicked over 3 times tonight and he keeps coming back to do the same thing over and over again. baker kicked him once and I votekicked 2-3 times myself. Walter accepted a hit as assassin from a sheriff who was Sheperd of Fire at the time. Sheperd needs a permaban and walter needs a day or two or longer.
Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188240699

Other: Both have been breaking rules all day. I think it's time for someone to do something about them.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

PostSubject: Re: 2 minges that need permabans   2 minges that need permabans EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 am

Both players that were reported have been permabanned. Can a admin lock and move this to accepted reports?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
--------------------
--------------------
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: 2 minges that need permabans   2 minges that need permabans EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 am

Accepted and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 minges that need permabans   2 minges that need permabans Empty

Back to top Go down

2 minges that need permabans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Player Report :: Accepted Reports-
Jump to: