Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hostile rp Job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireice

Hostile rp Job Empty
PostSubject: Hostile rp Job   Hostile rp Job EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:16 pm

So since there is a new map I notice a large amount of forest on this map. 
So I thought Maybe there could be a job Called 'Forest Stalker' Basically like the hack slashing hasher thing that the server had a while back. It would roam the forest looking for prey, and is KOS if seen out of or on edge of forest. And as well could kill anyone inside of the forest. Then maybe there could be a donator privilege version that makes it more uniqe, and deadly. 

And to make it more interesting, A 'Stalker Hunter' Job. This job can kill stalkers from anywhere (in or out of the forest). And well you can probably figure out what they do. 
Along with A donator version. While killing stalkers might be fun for a little while, it would get boring, so maybe A hunter could get paid to kill Stalkers. (kind of like when you kill an NPC on dark rp you get 10 bucks or something) Along with Stalkers getting money by killing hunters as well. 

So really in my mind it's a twisted version of H.E.A.T vs C.H.I.L  
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

Hostile rp Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile rp Job   Hostile rp Job EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 pm

i was also thinking something along the lines of that, but the stalker isnt a very good idea, the "forrest stalker" sounds like it would be a fun job but only fun if it was limited to 1 slot and anyone can kill you
you wouldnt be allowed to leave to forrest for more than 2 seconds "to jump across the road, and anyone can kos you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

Hostile rp Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile rp Job   Hostile rp Job EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I was thinking a really OP werewolf or Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hostile rp Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile rp Job   Hostile rp Job Empty

Back to top Go down

Hostile rp Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: