Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Zombie Slums are OP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anal Inspector

Zombie Slums are OP Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 am

So with the recent addition to zombies in the slums area, I find it that some of the zombies are waaaay OP. The crawling zombies can take 5 headshots to end them, critical damage also which is like 500 or so hitpoints to the head... theres also the fast zombies are OP also, it isnt really worth going into the area unless if you want to waste ammo very and die. I find myself constantly getting ammo every 20 seconds, I mean, it takes half of a LMG clip to take out a zombie... These zombies should be beefed down. I know it is meant so players can farm money in the area and its a challenge but the zombies are way to OP
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:33 am

The reason they're OP is because if they were the normal zombies it would be a ridiculously easy way to make money. If you want to make money get into a group and take them down.
Back to top Go down
Anal Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 pm

[ABC] polo wrote:
The reason they're OP is because if they were the normal zombies it would be a ridiculously easy way to make money. If you want to make money get into a group and take them down.
I get that they are OP to for a reason, but its ridicules how OP they are, I mean, crawling zombies take around 3 or 4 headshots with a shotgun to kill, same goes for fast zombies. I mean, atleast nurf those 2 zombies, its crazy lol.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:06 pm

11:39 AM - acid: btw
11:39 AM - acid: about the zombie area
11:39 AM - acid: i made some zombies OP on purpose
Back to top Go down
Sonny236

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 pm

its good that they are OP, I would rather have a challenge than be able to kill them in 1 shot and spam up the killfeed.
Back to top Go down
Anal Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Im not asking to bump them down so they die in 1 hit, but 5 headshots with a shotgun pointblank is sorta overkill,
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Frankly, I don't see why they shouldn't be OP. It's not supposed to be a money boosting area, It's supposed to be hard.
Back to top Go down
Anal Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

You guys dont see a problem when you need to take 5 shots pointblank using a shotgun to take down a crawler? i mean, eh.
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Anal Inspector wrote:
You guys dont see a problem when you need to take 5 shots pointblank using a shotgun to take down a crawler? i mean, eh.
It'd be way too easy to farm money there, as people already said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Slums are OP   Zombie Slums are OP Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Slums are OP
Page 1 of 1