Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T3HK4T

My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones Empty
PostSubject: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am

I know they were removed in the past due to about the same reason, but the NLR Zones are abused more then they aren't from what I've seen.

I have a few reasons why I dislike, and personally think why the NLR Zones should be removed.

1) If you are RDMed, this is only going to be an annoyance to you.

2) If you kill someone near where they live, or really about anywhere and they seek to kill you back - you've just given them a circle of invincibility. This is abused sooooo much.

3) CHIL vs HEAT wars, or really any gunfight will cause some un-intentional RDM, usually in a key area of the map. The victims? Welp, tough luck.

I'm sure some other people can think of a few more reasons, but this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 pm

1) there is a way to get around the nlr system if you are rdmed (idk if all admins know but if im on ask me)

2) nlr isnt just where you go, you dont remember what happened either, (so if they break nlr, call an admin)

3) nlr is nlr, no matter what system we have. nlr still applies to gangs
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah, although I have had people who after going into and out of the circle get their weapons back and if they were previously a police officer, get arrest batons.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:15 pm

The problem is that the system kind of... uh... how should I put this. Does more harm than it does good I guess. Maybe 50/50. Lots of people complain about it.
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I made this thread for pretty much exactly what Finkle and Polo said, the NLR circles work well sometimes but that's only sometimes. When there's a thief with an arrest baton, I see a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones   My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestion: The (re-)removal of NLR Zones
Page 1 of 1