Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

-Having Alot of script error-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zachblue2

-Having Alot of script error- Empty
PostSubject: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

So for the past few days all i have been getting every time a join the server is script error and i can only see 3 jobs; mayor, citizen, and tv host. I spawn at the town square as the grey statue npc of Gordan Freeman. I also cant see if i have a hit as a assassin and if people have a guns licence or not which makes it difficult to do thoughts jobs. I really want to play with minim problems as possible and this is really hard to ignore. Oh also i can you climb swipe and i when i jump and cant even walk through windows. So if anyone could plzz help me that be great i have what it says from the console and will put it down here:

[ERROR] addons/experience/lua/autorun/client/cl_hud.lua:22: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'maxexp' (a nil value)
  1. fn - addons/experience/lua/autorun/client/cl_hud.lua:22
   2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
Back to top Go down
zachblue2

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Oh i am Uncommon pigeon fyi
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 am

It's a clientside error bud. It's on your end so there's really nothing i can do.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
zachblue2

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Alright mabey its something to do with my add-ons ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
zachblue2

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm

ok so a uninstalled all my plug ins and no dice its is still giving me trouble and i dont know how to fix it  Mad
Back to top Go down
zachblue2

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:05 pm

This is ridiculous i cant spend money or withdraw any from my bank and i cant see my health or Armour either , I want to donate but i want this fixed first Sad
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 am

zachblue2 wrote:
This is ridiculous i cant spend money or withdraw any from my bank and i cant see my health or Armour either , I want to donate but i want this fixed first Sad

Have you tried re-installing garrys mod?
Back to top Go down
skycraven

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm having the same problem. I've tried multiple things including: Uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting all my addons, and verifying the integrity of the game cache. And nothing. One minute I was in the server raiding, and the next, boom. It stopped working, which is a shame because I really liked that server and I was planning on donating to become a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 am

We just fixed this tonight:) enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 am

apologies for the un-needed re installs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Having Alot of script error-   -Having Alot of script error- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Having Alot of script error-
Page 1 of 1