Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatBoobz

C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong." Empty
PostSubject: C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."   C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong." EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 pm

This mod does not want to admit that a donor is breaking the rules.
The donor's name is Tommy Jones
I was accused of  rdm when i ran into the PD, i stopped into the side room to pull my gun out (note i did not say raid yet) I ran into the room instantly Tommy shoots at me, i run towards him and kill him. Minutes later i'm teleported, jailed, dragged, and all that stupid stuff. Union told me i was going to be banned for "rdm," and disrespect (note i said nothing disrespectful)
 Tommy was calling me a dirty "squeaker" and i told union that was disrespectful to me. Right after i say that Kicked Union whatever 30 minute ban disrespect rdm.
Please take action admins and talk to him. This is completely ridiculous. No server works when the admins don't work. 
Also in the title the "to lazy to prove he's wrong" thing came from union he said that after i asked him to copy down the rule that said cripz and bloodz can counter raid. He said that, then i said what a magnificent admin he corrected me and said mod.
Back to top Go down
FatBoobz

PostSubject: Re: C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."   C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong." EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:00 pm

My evidence is all of the people in game some names include Jack Matthew Action Man, Careless African Space Jesus.
Back to top Go down
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."   C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong." EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 pm

The part with me teleporting, jailing, and dragging,is something I do with every case in RDM, since i do not know if the person is a retard who will have the nerves to kill an admin/mod. Also Tommy as I heard did not break many rules. He did disrespect you, but since it was his 1st time doing this that I've heard from, i let him off with a warning. Also Tommy was raiding at the time. So if you shot him you would have RDMed him because you were not in a raid as you said. And the only reason I had banned you for 30 minutes...if because I've personally seen you RDM some people before, and you were on the 3rd step of the "punishment ladder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."   C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong." Empty

Back to top Go down

C17-i4.UNION.Sql.990 "to lazy to prove he's wrong."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Player Report-
Jump to: