Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin   Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Player Reported: SittingDuck [Sqootwoot] 
Player ID: STEAM_0:1:37688495
Reporter: CommunistRyan 

Reason for Report: Sitting Duck is an abusive admin.

Story: So I had just joined the server after a long day of nothing. As I come on I switch to my clan job: SWAT. As I brisked through the spawn tunnel, I checked the tab menu to see if any of my friends, or enemies, were online. As I noticed Sitting Duck was on. Someone who hated me. I walked to the ammo stand near the TV and ATM, to find Duck in the middle of the road. He stops me and says in voice chat: "Oh look, its this kid." And I immediately told him not to talk to me, so that he would not stir the pot with me. A few minutes later, as I was playing as SWAT, I weapon checked a donator named -# SDF#-™Mustang© and he had a G36, an illegal weapon. I arrested him for it, and adverted that he had an illegal weapon. He goes into ooc and screams out how I'm not allowed to arrest someone for a weapon that they spawn with, which to me that is 100% legal as of my knowledge. After I walked away from that incident, I said...[View Below for message] With a message from Duck coming to me in ooc...[Also below] The rest of the conversation is in the screenshot below. Fast forwarding again...I was just entering PD and my game didn't respond, which I knew didn't happen unless I was force disconnected from a server. Which I was, I was banned for a reason called "RDA in spawn." Which I was not in spawn since I had joined the server. As the screen had turned grey I had thought that it was because of the donator, and the G36. But it was not. Also, not to be putting too much dirt on Duck...wait I am trying to, he did not teleport me, and ask me questions and have a proper sit with me and he has done this before with me and others. As well as his hatred towards me, with a major grudge...  

Evidence (All evidence is from the console menu, since I could not get screenshots while in game, due to lack of knowledge.) 

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Thank you for looking at this report. I hope that this will be resolved
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
--------------------
--------------------
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin   Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Moved to Moderator Abuse Forum.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin   Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Hey, can you email me the pictures? I can't see them for some reason. I'll look into this for you. I PM'ed you with my email Smile
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin   Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 am

Declined & Locked

I have reviewed the evidence and our conversation with eachother with myself and other admins. I have come to the conclusion that I have not been on recently and haven't heard of the current events. You were demoted (I was unaware) and have been behavioral to higher authorities and other players. I hope you understand that the 7 day ban WAS NOT for the arrests. That pushed one of the admins over the line and even if you feel as if you did nothing wrong there were plenty of other reasons for you to be removed for a period of time. If you feel so inclined as to create a ban appeal I will gladly shorten your ban if you show genuine and sincere ownership of your actions.

We hope you continue to play here and I hope you understand the mutual agreement of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin   Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting Duck: Abusive Admin
Page 1 of 1