Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Antwon The bad moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
botydoo

Antwon The bad moderator Empty
PostSubject: Antwon The bad moderator   Antwon The bad moderator EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Moderators Name: Antwon

Moderators SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41732136 

What did they do:

So i was playing recently. I have run into some miscommunication, Apparently Assassins cant raid if they have hits (thats bullcrap) and that even when using a hat item or Whatever you want to call it that makes you miniature and standing in something that makes you invisible to them but you can see them is allowed. He then proceeded to walk away from the situation and i quote "Im not going to listen to you and dont care". I find this very rude how he does not want to help a situation.

Last edited by botydoo on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReHaB

ReHaB

PostSubject: Re: Antwon The bad moderator   Antwon The bad moderator EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Dear botydoo,
  It appears you might have run into some miscommunitcation, I have two witnesses that prove that quoted line false I walked away and said that because YOU were done talking about the subject. So I begin my part of the story I said that using the mini-person was okay because the night before this was stated by Joker the admin... Mustang can verify this as he was there.
                                                                            ~Antwon
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Antwon The bad moderator   Antwon The bad moderator EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Need more details about the situation.

1. Only pro assassins can raid when they have a hit.
2. Hiding in one way props is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antwon The bad moderator   Antwon The bad moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Antwon The bad moderator
Page 1 of 1