Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Leaving for Peru tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

Leaving for Peru tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for Peru tomorrow   Leaving for Peru tomorrow EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 am

So as you guys may or may not know, starting tomorrow I won't be online for 20 days. I expect 9mm boyo joker polo and sitting duck to keep tabs on the admins/moderators to be sure no ones pulling anything while I'm gone :p I'll check this forum post when I get the chance, but I really only have use for my phone when there's wifi. I hope not to come home to complaints, but that's asking for a lot XD just try your best. Later everyone see you in 20 days
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Peru tomorrow   Leaving for Peru tomorrow EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Vacation?
Back to top Go down
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Peru tomorrow   Leaving for Peru tomorrow EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 pm

In reply to Polo...if its 20 days in Peru, with no internet access, I'll guess that its some type of expatiation for school, or family purposes...but hey! I'm Ryan, hell I know!  Question  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Peru tomorrow   Leaving for Peru tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving for Peru tomorrow
Page 1 of 1