Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Unfairly Banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jwalker1111

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Name: Jwalkingbatman/ManOfVoices
Steam ID: Will get
Who Banned Me:Polo
Reason: Computer crashed unable to read reason
Explanation:
I was banned about a week ago and I really don't know why but I would say it would be because I banned magneto for 30 minutes for disrespecting me and I didnt have enough information to show the admin that banned me that I was completely innocent. because Gmod crashed when I got banned so I don't know how long or why, but I was reading the moderator abuse topic on me and I realized magneto was a complete lier here are things he told polo that were lied and I can prove most of them for one he said he could not acertain the reason I banned him but he also says he called me a faggola and that would be a reason that he knew and he typed it plain and clear. He also says I had been abusing mod all day, now this made me a bit angry because this was nothing but a lie I had just donated about 4 hours before that and he said all day also he wasn't even on for the full 4 hours I was a donator and I was only using the moderator job for about 3 of those 4 hours and he was only on at the same time as me for about 1-2 hours and he had no knowledge of me earlier.He also says he was merely trying to make conversation with me even though the first time I communicated with him was because he was using advert wrongly so I told him not to use advert he then said I was lame in advert so I told him again not to use advert for that purpose he then did it again and being the nice person that I am I just told him not to do it again then the server crashed and he didn't come on until later. He says he tried to rp with me but I would walk away even though it's hard to rp with someone in a moderator job and I have no reccolection of him even talking to me accept for calling me rude names.Now this is just the beginning. He also said banned before he could get a screenie which is also untrue seeing as he was running around me shooting at me for about 1 minute and I'm pretty sure you can take a screen shot in at least 1 minute besides I took screen shots for you but they are private screenshots that I'll only share with admins as proof.He also says he called me a faggola and he did but he says the cripz were calling each other that all night and there were only 2 cripz him and someone else and I was a crip for about 3 minutes then the server crashed and everyone left accept for me and him and then he called me a faggola after the server crashed and neither me or him were cripz at the time as proved in my screenshots. He also said that he never shot at me which was bs because he did and the only proof is in the screenshots where is shows him running around me shooting at me.And polo said something that confused me he said I left while he was talking to me which was a lie and I'm not sure if this was a misunderstanding or what because I would rather be banned than walk away and disrespect an admin.

Last edited by jwalker1111 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improper information)
Back to top Go down
ReHaB

ReHaB

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

a proper ban appeal would look like this however Im not a admin only a mod so I cannot judge this post

Name: 

Steam ID: 

Who banned me: 
Reason: 

Explanation: 
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Follow the format and then i'll read that novel
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:50 pm

This is even longer than all 3 of my appeals combined! Dang...
Back to top Go down
jwalker1111

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:53 pm

CommunistRyan wrote:
This is even longer than all 3 of my appeals combined! Dang...
I tried to explain it the best I could
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:42 pm

I specifically remember you saying "I can't see the logs" and then proceeded to leave. I figured that you were just a new mod who decided to donate to get yourself some power. Since this occurred when no admins were on I had to assume this was the issue.  Another reason I came up with this conclusion is the fact that you banned him for practically no reason. Him calling you a "faggola" should be a second degree offense type of thing (Meaning they say that after you're already in an admin sit with them). You don't receive warnings for this type of stuff as a new mod (Strictly stated in the Mod guidelines). Lastly, my third reason to demote/ban was the fact that you seemed at the time to be avoiding giving me solid proof of him shooting you, making me even more suspicious. I feel as if you should be unbanned but I'd rather not be the one to accept this as I banned you. You won't receive mod again (unless of course the admins come to a decision to promote you again). Please be more careful next time.

Explained & Waiting for a different admin to accept/decline
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Accepted and Locked
Set back to donator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

Unfairly Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairly Banned   Unfairly Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfairly Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Ban Appeals :: Accepted Appeals-