Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

RE: Mr.Dunx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReHaB

ReHaB

RE: Mr.Dunx Empty
PostSubject: RE: Mr.Dunx   RE: Mr.Dunx EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Admin's Name: Mr.Dunx

Admin's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70464960

What did they do: Noclip abuse as well as not doing mod job this is stated in two different ways 1.Bill12usa and I witness him noclip while in a non moderator job and he also called for help when he found fading door abuse which he could have handled himself 2. Bass Windu requested I put this in as well "Dunx abused his mod powers by noclipping into my house and watching me place my printer. He then came back a minute later to raid me and take it. when i confonrted him, he said I asked him to come and I never even had a printer. He then threatened tokick me for disrespect. He also said he raided others before me, but his advert were for only me"

everything that was stated here can and will be confirmed by Billy

Evidence: 
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]  ---- there is two imgs 
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

sadly this is all we are able to recover at the time however you should be able to take the word of cody as an admin as some proof
Back to top Go down
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: RE: Mr.Dunx   RE: Mr.Dunx EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:42 pm

First You got it all wrong. He was calling me abuse and shit and yelling at me in mic chat so I told him that if u disrespect I can kick you. Also I would like to see the pictures to see if its accurate. Also I think you guys are staging it because you guys are on skype. Plus Boyo denied and locked  the the other one why do you have to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
ReHaB

ReHaB

PostSubject: Re: RE: Mr.Dunx   RE: Mr.Dunx EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 pm

he said please state evidence and I was literally about to so I made a new one with the evidence
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: RE: Mr.Dunx   RE: Mr.Dunx EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Again, Lack of evidence. The only thing that stood out to me in the picture is when you(rehab) said that you didn't noclip into a wall to go afk as swat, when indeed you did(i saw it myself). seems like a misunderstanding of rules.

Denied and Locked

P.s. Try not to cause drama. the last thing the server needs is mods/admins fighting with eachother
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Mr.Dunx   RE: Mr.Dunx Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Mr.Dunx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Moderator Abuse Report-
Jump to: