Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MustardMan

MustardMan

Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) Empty
PostSubject: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Name: Mustard Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22137271

Who banned me: Boyo

Reason: Trolling/Disrespect 

Explanation: Every time I join the server I am constantly flamed by the mass majority of the players, if you are reading this you know who you are. This being either for me arresting people, raiding, assassinating, or just talking in OOC. I realize that I can come off as being disrespectful, and was already spoken to about this just last night by Joker. So not even being 10 minutes into the server I was banned permanently. I was not trolling anyone, and I realize on my YouTube channel I have some videos of me trolling, and again was already spoken to about this and have not recorded another trolling video on Designated Gaming.
I was however being disrespectful towards a player who just cant leave me alone named Mr. Dunx. I arrested him for having an illegal weapon, after weapon checking him. So I went on Advert and said, 'ilagl wapn'. Just as I suspected several people were criticizing me for my bad grammar (of course I chose to spell it that way) while Dunx was flaming me saying he spawns with it. True, he does spawn with a G36 but did not have a license so I arrested him. He then argues again that he was trying to request a license while I was only a Police Officer, and there was a Chief and a Mayor. So the flame war begins as usual between me and Dunx along with some other people. Shortly later he asks me to show him the console report of the weapon check, after he admitted he had one so I showed him and he got even more upset. Then I was banned. So I do agree I was being disrespectful but many others were too and I did not start the flame war anyways. The trolling part however does not make any sense to me. I don't think I deserved a permanent ban for just being disrespectful. 
Thanks -Mustard.
Back to top Go down
SanBorjn

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 pm

+Support Whenever i'm with mustard, all of the players try to piss him off and start shit with him, so in conclusion, its not entirely fair that he got banned (again) for something that he doesn't always do.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm

The thing is, people wouldn't mess with you if you didn't give them a reason to, it seems everytime your on someone messages me about you doing something. The fact that you keep doing the stuff your doing over and over again is why i banned you, its not a first time offense. If you can learn to control yourself and not argue with everyone, i will consider unbanning you, but if you keep doing the same things, it wont matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
MustardMan

MustardMan

PostSubject: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm

I will try to control myself and not argue with everyone but it's a bit hard when more than 5 people 2 being moderators constantly try to get me in trouble. Just yesterday Joker told them to stop calling me out he also told me to stop being disrespectful, and I agreed but yet again those same people fire me up and it led to me being banned.
Back to top Go down
Mrdunx

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:18 am

Maybe if you weren't Trolloftheserver 2014 then no one will be made it you or flame at you once you get on. Correct Mustard?
Back to top Go down
MustardMan

MustardMan

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Dunx, this is exactly what I am talking about. I am not even going to get mad at what you said because you are so naive. As I mentioned I was already spoken to about my videos and have not recorded since Joker told me.

By the way maybe you should watch the video of you mass RDM'ing ? Whos troll of the server now?
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Declined and Locked.

You've been banned before, and discussed with other admin(s).

Boyo has decided to unban you.

Moved to Accepted and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)   Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mustard Man Unban Appeal (Yet again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Ban Appeals :: Accepted Appeals-
Jump to: