Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

My ban appeal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Freerf

Mr. Freerf

My ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: My ban appeal.   My ban appeal. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Name: 々Mr. Freerf々

Steam ID: 76561198042937318

Why I was banned: Prop spamming

Who banned me: animegeek24

Evidence: Okay, so we were on last night on the DarkRP server and then we got bored. Acid was on at the time, and it was rare at least for me to see him on. So anyway, all of us decided to circle around an amed C4 for the heck of it, and one of them decided to magnify the impending explosion with an explosive barrel. So I thought: "Just one? Why not 10? LOL" And they thought it was a funny idea, even acid. But to my knowledge animegeek24 didn't know what was happening so he banned me, interpereting it as prop spamming. I had no intention of breaking the rules, all of us were messing around, since the were a fewer players on during the night. I'm sorry if I made any of you upset.

So, with all due respect, I would like an unban from the server, please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

My ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ban appeal.   My ban appeal. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Mr. Freerf wrote:
Name: 々Mr. Freerf々

Steam ID: 76561198042937318

Why I was banned: Prop spamming

Who banned me: animegeek24

Evidence: Okay, so we were on last night on the DarkRP server and then we got bored. Acid was on at the time, and it was rare at least for me to see him on. So anyway, all of us decided to circle around an amed C4 for the heck of it, and one of them decided to magnify the impending explosion with an explosive barrel. So I thought: "Just one? Why not 10? LOL" And they thought it was a funny idea, even acid. But to my knowledge animegeek24 didn't know what was happening so he banned me, interpereting it as prop spamming. I had no intention of breaking the rules, all of us were messing around, since the were a fewer players on during the night. I'm sorry if I made any of you upset.

So, with all due respect, I would like an unban from the server, please. Thank you.

Well since you were polite I'll lower it to a couple hours if it hasnt been appealed yet, we don't usually allow propspam since it lags the server. especially explosive props (which is against the rules). Accepted and LOCKED
Back to top Go down

My ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1