Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dirty Hobo's Random Ban.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Hobo

Dirty Hobo's Random Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Hobo's Random Ban.   Dirty Hobo's Random Ban. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Yeah so within about 5 minutes of being on, some guy got banned for a week and i said "Wow^" Because i was shocked he got such a long ban. But about 1min after i said that i got banned for something really weird that was like "Banned For Doing something before the ban" or something like that. But I would really like if I could get un-banned for this because it was COMPLETELY random. I have also JUST got on for the day and have done nothing wrong. When I got banned i was building a hobo hotel in an ally as a hobo lord. Thanks.

Dirty Hobo
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

Dirty Hobo's Random Ban. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hobo's Random Ban.   Dirty Hobo's Random Ban. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 pm

You were permabanned before from past behavior and I remember it, that is why your permaban was reinstated. You weren't unbanned, we had a hacker so your ban is fixed.DENIED, LOCKED AND MOVED
Back to top Go down

Dirty Hobo's Random Ban.
Page 1 of 1