Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faded

New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.  Empty
PostSubject: New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.    New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Apparently if trippy is Mayor (Government Job) and im an invader it is no longer allowed to kill the mayor as an invader or else you will get banned. New rule I guess trippy just made up. Please help, is a Mayor which is generally known as a government job, a government job? Personally i'm not an admin so its not my decision but, if its made a rule that the mayor who works for the government isn't a government job is made please let me know so I dont get randomly rage banned again. Thank you for taking your time reading this and I appreciate all the support.

Crying or Very sad

"Invaders are the only job allowed to kill government jobs freely! (SWAT, City Protection)"
Back to top Go down
Cyndasaur

Cyndasaur

New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.    New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

I was actually there for that,he did in fact do that and I saw it. Trippy should really get a warning for this.
Back to top Go down

New Rule made by trippy on the spot, and I get banned for it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Help & Bug Reports-
Jump to: