Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.

Go down 
+3
Ulquiorra
Brandon Savage
Sonny236
7 posters

Remove the rule?
Yes, Get rid of it!
Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. I_vote_lcap73%Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No, Keep it, I like being arrested.
Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. I_vote_lcap27%Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sonny236

Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. Empty
PostSubject: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:10 am

a LOT of people were complaining about this rule.

The rule allowing cops to weapon check and arrest anyone with a weapon they spawn with.

I and many other people think it should be removed =/ - Really, All we have to do is walk out of spawn, Go a few feet down the street get wep checked and boom in jail. I end up paying up to 20k worth of bail because of multpule arrests....

At least make it so if they spawn with it they MUST MUST MUST have it out or fire it to be arrested for it, Not just weapon checked (Silently) and arrested.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!!!! This rule is so dumb and makes me want to rdm some cops ( i dont fyi XD).Hopefully you get this removed and from the looks of the vote results,it will be soon Very Happy! Thank you for pointing this out !!! Good luck !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 am

I agree, I hate how right when you walk out of a gun store you just instantly get weapon checked and arrested. It makes it impossible to even buy weapons. The rule should definitely be changed.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
--------------------
--------------------
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 am

Gun licenseeeeeeeeeeeeee bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 am

Dr. Stein wrote:

But then, cops hang around the mayor and arrest people when they are trying to buy a gun liscense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm

NinjaMonkeyPanda wrote:
Dr. Stein wrote:

But then, cops hang around the mayor and arrest people when they are trying to buy a gun liscense.

drop your gun go to the mayor ask for one get it then you got it simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:53 pm

So it still gets annoying when minges abuse the power
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:47 am

illuminati<3 wrote:
NinjaMonkeyPanda wrote:
Dr. Stein wrote:

drop your gun go to the mayor ask for one get it then you got it simple as that.

But  you still get arrested for a Crowbar, happens to me all the time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
That Stupid Co Worker

That Stupid Co Worker

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 am

Problem? Savage wrote:
illuminati<3 wrote:
NinjaMonkeyPanda wrote:
Dr. Stein wrote:

But  you still get arrested for a Crowbar, happens to me all the time. Neutral
Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. Cab
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032912558
Stiackman

Stiackman

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am

The whole problem is that the mayor can pick the price for the gun licenses. Since everyone needs them now whoever is mayor always asks for some ridiculous amount like 10k+ for one gun license. There needs to be a fixed price or a limit for them.
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 pm

I agree with Stiackman I always see these Mayors thinking they can make Money so they set the Price to like 4k-5k-6k-7k and probably even more and it just makes you annoyed so I think there should be a Price Limit set in the Rules Too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Stiackman wrote:
The whole problem is that the mayor can pick the price for the gun licenses. Since everyone needs them now whoever is mayor always asks for some ridiculous amount like 10k+ for one gun license. There needs to be a fixed price or a limit for them.

We need to have a set rate for Gun Licences in the motd! So this won't happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.   Spawning Weapon(s) Rule. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawning Weapon(s) Rule.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions & Support :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: