Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Some Rules That should be added to the Motd

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think these rules should be added?
Grenade Spamming - Yes
Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_lcap40%Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Grenade Spamming - No
Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_lcap10%Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Spawn Killing - Yes
Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_lcap40%Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Spawn Killing - No
Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_lcap10%Some Rules That should be added to the Motd I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage

Some Rules That should be added to the Motd Empty
PostSubject: Some Rules That should be added to the Motd   Some Rules That should be added to the Motd EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm

I believe that these rules should be added to the motd.  I see this happening all the time and I believe it isn't really fair.

1) Grenade Spamming - What I have been seeing lately is grenade spamming. I believe that this should be added to the motd because it is really OP and people keep throwing them into other players bases when they aren't raiding. I don't mean the grenade ammo because you have to pay for it. I believe it should be in the motd that you can't grenade spam ( don't throw more the 1 grenade in the same area within 1 min).

2) Spawn Killing - I have been seeing this also lately for Bloods and Crips. I think this should be put into the Motd because it ruins the game mode if you keep getting killed when you spawn.

Please write your comments guys!
Back to top Go down
Stiackman

Stiackman

PostSubject: Re: Some Rules That should be added to the Motd   Some Rules That should be added to the Motd EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I thought spawn killing was common sense but apparently some idiots need it to be stated. I do agree with the grenade rule. Randomly throwing them is very annoying, and spamming them in raids is even worse.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Some Rules That should be added to the Motd   Some Rules That should be added to the Motd EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 pm

1. Randomly throwing grenades would be failrp/rdm in my book.

2. Spawnkilling is in the rules

Examples of what is considered RDM:
         Killing someone who killed you.
         Spawn camping, even as assassins.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
         Killing someone standing outside your base.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: Some Rules That should be added to the Motd   Some Rules That should be added to the Motd EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Great Idea awesomeness! I want your booty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Rules That should be added to the Motd   Some Rules That should be added to the Motd Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Rules That should be added to the Motd
Page 1 of 1