Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

New cars! (tdm cars)

Go down 
+4
Jonnso
Alex Petromy
That Stupid Co Worker
shadow23014
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow23014

shadow23014

New cars! (tdm cars) Empty
PostSubject: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 pm

One of my favorite car packs in the entire game of Gmod is TDM cars, i believe TDM cars would make a great addition to some of the bigger maps we play ( such as the one on the server right now date : 7/16/13). The tdm car mod implements not only high-end cars, but also low-end cars. TDM cars also adds public vehicles such as buses and police cars.. (in the svn link i below there aren't any police cars but there are versions that add them in). These new cars would also create new jobs, such as the bus driver job. If you like this idea give it some support! Very Happy

TDM Cars SVN link : http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1184807
Back to top Go down
That Stupid Co Worker

That Stupid Co Worker

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Whoa man Bad ass cars here. New jobs also. +Support
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032912558
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Love the idea, though all the cars (except for I think 1 ford) are purple for me Neutral
Still, great idea! +Support!
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Alex Petromy wrote:
Love the idea, though all the cars (except for I think 1 ford) are purple for me Neutral

I Think you gotta get css to see some of them i'v had this pack before so i have all the models
Back to top Go down
Jonnso

Jonnso

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 pm

+ Support TDM Cars are really good and fast cars and this would improve the server
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:18 pm

shadow23014 wrote:
Alex Petromy wrote:

I Think you gotta get css to see some of them i'v had this pack before so i have all the models

Where did you get THAT assumption from? There are literally no cars from CSS. Also, I already have it, or EVERYTHING in gmod would be purple.
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Alex Petromy wrote:
shadow23014 wrote:
Alex Petromy wrote:

Where did you get THAT assumption from? There are literally no cars from CSS. Also, I already have it, or EVERYTHING in gmod would be purple.

its not the cars they are getting from css its the textures
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm

I don't think so. I think the cars a packaged from a game, not textures bundled together from CS:S, it must be some racing game.
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Alex Petromy wrote:
I don't think so. I think the cars a packaged from a game, not textures bundled together from CS:S, it must be some racing game.

Prob, i dont really understand why he cant see it and i can,i dont have the pack installed on this machine....
Back to top Go down
Brandon Savage

Brandon Savage

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Good Idea! Still,I think it would cause a lot crashing and lagging for some people.Still,good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 am

Alex Petromy wrote:

Forza motorsports i play it all the time and these cars are in it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:08 am

Thank you for lettin me know illuminati. I can't buy the game because it's not on Steam, and game disks dont work for my computer (screwed up).
Back to top Go down
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:20 pm

+Support  I love TDM Cars and they are really fun to drive and we could have a Car dealer or Car Dealer NPC  near spawn so people could buy the different cars, and for the really fast and good cars they could be Donator Only.
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Guys, I figured out how to fix da perple on da kurz! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=112606459
Back to top Go down
EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

+Support! we need real cars in this server it would make the server so much funner!
Back to top Go down
Alcapwn

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 pm

+Support Add this naow plez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New cars! (tdm cars)   New cars! (tdm cars) Empty

Back to top Go down

New cars! (tdm cars)
Page 1 of 1