Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

RDMing in Stranded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashbag_The_Hobo

Trashbag_The_Hobo

RDMing in Stranded Empty
PostSubject: RDMing in Stranded   RDMing in Stranded EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Player's Name: [LP]*D.E.R*the pie lover
Player's STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:40348937

What did they do: He rdm'd us and didn't even yell raid. He was in our territory so we tried to shoo him, but he started attacking us.
Evidence:I have a screen cap of the console where he killed me. But my friend Rule 34 was rdm'd too. I'll try to find it. 
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] here is one. 
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]   here is the second one.
Also, Zach5 has been rdm'd by him before. Everyone that was on this server at the time witnessed it.
Thank you for you're time, and I hope you help us.

Back to top Go down
EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

RDMing in Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDMing in Stranded   RDMing in Stranded EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 am

Now the only thing i would say about this is you said "He was in our territory so we tried to shoo him" if you shot him first then i say he had the right to shoot back
Back to top Go down
Trashbag_The_Hobo

Trashbag_The_Hobo

RDMing in Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDMing in Stranded   RDMing in Stranded EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeah but my friend said "gtfo" and apparently this kid thought he called him a mofo -_- And it escalated from there. I should have screen capped that, but it's a bit too late, isn't it? The first picture was after he RDM'd us originally, he kept coming back so we kept trying to kill him. I understand though, this was a dumb report :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RDMing in Stranded Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDMing in Stranded   RDMing in Stranded Empty

Back to top Go down

RDMing in Stranded
Page 1 of 1