Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) Empty
PostSubject: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 pm

I was listening in on a conversation between Acid and Awesomenessman about the new server Tsora will be paying for (I think). I just wanted to note that I absolutely love the idea of a 1950s Mafia setting DarkRP. Maybe it would be more based around Mafia conflictions and black market dealing and hitmen and evading cops and yeah, the list goes on forever. Instead of Tactical Gun Dealer it would be Black Market Gun Dealer selling guns in relation to that era like a Thompson Gun. Of course a map like this would be suitable with diners and all sorts of places in relation to the era and maybe even a few 50s cars like Buicks and Chevrolets.
Spoiler:
This map sadly doesn't include any diners but does include pubs, and lots of apartments to give it an urban feeling. All in all, I +Support the idea of a 1930s - 1950s DarkRP server :D
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Any RP that isn't somewhat present time is awful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/

PostSubject: Re: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Me and Andrew (awesomenessman) are doing a death run server we were thinking of 1950s but we decided death run
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Boyo wrote:
Any RP that isn't somewhat present time is awful.
I personally consider the 1950s somewhat present (That might of been what you were saying or the contrary). We're not talking about a MayanRP. Even though... yea, that'd be neat too :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm looking at prices right now and I think I found the right host all we need to do is code and it will be up fairly soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)   1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place) Empty

Back to top Go down

1950s DarkRP (move if needed, not sure if this is the place)
Page 1 of 1