Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Level Requirements for a couple jobs

Go down 
+2
polo
T3HK4T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T3HK4T

Level Requirements for a couple jobs Empty
PostSubject: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 am

There are some jobs that spawn with weapons, we all know that RDMers abuse this and there's no solution to that. However, I have a suggestion.

Some jobs that spawn with guns having a level requirement. Not too high, but at least level 2. People who play a lot will easily be able to hit the level and newbies will have to work for it. RDMers typically don't want to work just to RDM, from what I've seen in past DarkRP/TTT/etc servers.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Actually this would be pretty cool. I was thinking some of the cooler jobs like DJ and Cinema should be level 3 and maybe Sheriff as a level 2 job and the Marines as well. This is an awesome idea :O

+support from your Lord and Savior Polo 
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 pm

-support i don't like servers where you have to play to get jobs, and neither do alot of other people
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Rmerac

Rmerac

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 am

[ABC] polo wrote:
Actually this would be pretty cool. I was thinking some of the cooler jobs like DJ and Cinema should be level 3 and maybe Sheriff as a level 2 job and the Marines as well. This is an awesome idea :O

+support from your Lord and Savior Polo 
It would make more sense to have armed jobs at higher levels.
Back to top Go down
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 pm

It's debatable to be honest, then the new players would have to play jobs like thief and never make enough money. But not a bad idea otherwise, I'll consider it a +Support Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rmerac

Rmerac

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 am

ABCFinkletmonkey wrote:
It's debatable to be honest, then the new players would have to play jobs like thief and never make enough money. But not a bad idea otherwise, I'll consider it a +Support Smile.
If you really think about it.. thief requires some skill to play, its' income is based on how well that player can pull off heists. The reward pays off much more in the end. If you die as thief, you're a shoddy thief.  New GOOD players would most likely rank up fast. With that being said, we should also consider raising the incomes on a few jobs.
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of having to play to unlock jobs myself, but when people can join, get themselves voted as the Mayors Bodyguard and mass RDM with a LMG, or do the same with Marine and Marine Commander, Guard, and so on - it can't be stopped but it can be slowed.

If you can think of another way to try to prevent this, then this wouldn't be an important suggestion. I was just saying what I thought would help most.
Back to top Go down
Rambomaw

Rambomaw

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:13 pm

+support Only reason why i dont like new players being sherrif or mayor's bodygaurd when the just started playing and think they own the place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level Requirements for a couple jobs   Level Requirements for a couple jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Requirements for a couple jobs
Page 1 of 1