Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WEASELSTOP

WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Name: WEASELSTOP

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:65225356

Reason for ban: Fail RP and using a Molotov as a Gun Dealer.

Who banned me: Derpy Titan

Evidence: None

Today at about 5:45 I went to another player's gun shop and I though it would be a good idea to start his gun shop on fire with some of my molotovs to give my competition a "hard time". I was later informed that according to rule 27, you can't throw molotovs unless you are raiding, which I know gun dealers can't do. I was banned without a warning, I am aware what I did was wrong and kickable but I didn't know it was a bannable offense. I am sorry for cause grief to my fellow server buddies and it will never happen again.
Back to top Go down
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 pm

-support I warned you before another player called you out on trowing the Molotov, and you argued how it wasn't a rule.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Savage

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 pm

-Support, that is why you should read the rules, and also Ryan said he did warn you.
Back to top Go down
WEASELSTOP

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Ryan never warned me once
Back to top Go down
WEASELSTOP

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:30 pm

I guess he did actually disregard that last comment
Back to top Go down
CommunistRyan

CommunistRyan

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 am

Weasel, if two people said I warned you, and I don't know the 2nd person...I think I actually did warn you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal   WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

WEASELSTOP'S ban appeal
Page 1 of 1