Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

-=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=SoF=-Pineapple

-=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: -=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal   -=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Name: -=SoF=-Pineapple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22130160

Who banned me: Polo

Reason: I was banned permanently for Breaking NLR and Being a "Minge" And being banned for a reason not similar the night before this. The admin (Polo) banned me for 1440 minutes and i talked to him and got unbanned.  The admin put a reason for banning me that is invalid. I was banned for 1440 minutes because i killed a guy who was threatening to burn my house. I do not get how asking the Admin for his reasoning for a ban is being a "minge". I want to get unbanned permanently, i am willing to be banned for a long time, but not permanently.
Back to top Go down
polo
--------------------
--------------------
polo

-=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal   -=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm going to give you guys one more chance. After you were banned the first time (for 1440, for rdm and failrp, also I did not make this ban) I was extremely generous in unbanning you. I warned you that if you or your friend (the one who asked me to unban you) broke any rules the punishment would be worse considering you were already in trouble. I allowed you to play but noticed either you or your friend (can't remember which) was breaking NLR. I asked him/you why you were breaking NLR and I didn't get a response. He/You then proceeded to run into your bubble to open a door. I teleported, asked why you/he was breaking NLR and you/he decided to argue with me over the subject. You were clearly breaking the rules and arguing with me that you weren't.

I am going to give you guys one more chance. But you seriously need to look into following the rules more carefully and being more respectful (not that you were being rude, but arguing).

Accepted and locked
Back to top Go down

-=SoF=-Pineapple Unban Appeal
Page 1 of 1