Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Illuminati Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackamj

Jackamj

Illuminati Report Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati Report   Illuminati Report EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:03 pm

As you all have probably seen, Illuminati has posted and ,deleted, a very discriminatory and disrespectful post about how the Boston Bomb's were faked and the Twin Towers were fake as well. I find this very hurtful and is mainly why I try not to be on when Illuminati is on the server. My uncle lost his right leg while spectating the race. As the saying goes, "you can mess with me but not my family". I hope that everyone can see that this is just an act of I guess, "cyber terrorism" and unpatriotic acts. I really want Illuminati to get caught for his acts. Thank you for your time in reading this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turtle Leader

Turtle Leader

Illuminati Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Report   Illuminati Report EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Please use the format :3
Also in america you have freedom of speech and thought. He can believe what he wants he is not forcing you to believe what he says nor is he trying to hurt anyone. All he is doing is voicing his opinion and if that is unpatriotic then I do not know what isn't. Also this is not a legitimate claim and the fact that you are reporting him is in a way immature. Yes your uncle my have lost his leg and I am truly sorry but so have many and I am almost positive your uncle would not want you to react like this.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
--------------------
--------------------
Ulquiorra

Illuminati Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Report   Illuminati Report EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

Denied and Locked for a few reasons

1. The only reason you are posting this is because he posted one for you.
2. You did not use the correct format.
3. What he did was already dealt with and closed... You just need to drop it because what he did is done and I'm sure he feels sorry for it.
4. What he did was NOT cyber terrorism, as Turtle Leader has said, freedom of speech.
5. He did not mean to offend you in any way when he posted that, he just had a different perspective on the whole thing.

You BOTH need to stop harassing each other on the Forums or your accounts WILL be suspended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illuminati Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Report   Illuminati Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Illuminati Report
Page 1 of 1