Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

illuminati's unban request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMadMan

illuminati's unban request Empty
PostSubject: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 pm

IGN: illuminati

Steamid:STEAM_0:0:25736742

Who banned you: IDK

Why were you banned: Mass rdm and advertising

Other: I am sorry for doing that and now I guess im crawling back to you guys because on the server me and Andrew made he demoted me and now I don't have a server and I want to ask you guys for your forgiveness but I understand if you don't accept it.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:22 pm

-Support. Mass RDM and Advertising is against the rules. You deserve your ban. You have been causing issues to ABC for a long time, and I think its high time you leave and find another server.
Back to top Go down
TheMadMan

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh thanks for telling me the rules its not like I haven't played on the server for half of a year thanks man!!!
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:43 am

illuminati1 wrote:
Oh thanks for telling me the rules its not like I haven't played on the server for half of a year thanks man!!!
I've been playing the server for a year. I was a admin for 4-6 months on the server. I know the rules and I don't intentionally break them. You broke them intentionally. So in all honesty you shouldn't be allowed on the server for breaking those rules. You have had a LOT of chances and you keep blowing it.
Back to top Go down
SpecialJ

SpecialJ

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 am

- Support, You sucked up to all of us, and then once you got your "own" server you thought you were the best, you told other admins to ban everyone and say join your server. You Mass RDMed and laughed as you got banned, you should not get another chance for your behavior. So I dont see why you want to come back knowing all the stuff you did.
Back to top Go down
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:12 am

+Support. Everybody deserves a second chance as I did.
Back to top Go down
TheMadMan

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:19 am

Oh I don't care anymore me and Andrew worked it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:27 am

Denied and Locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illuminati's unban request   illuminati's unban request Empty

Back to top Go down

illuminati's unban request
Page 1 of 1