Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ted Larson Unban Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted Larson

Ted Larson Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Ted Larson Unban Request   Ted Larson Unban Request EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:22 am

Your Name: Ted Larson
Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20409791

Why were you banned: No Idea
Who banned you: Most likely Black Rock Shooter, but I don't know.

Evidence: I went into the rich area of the map, Black Rock Shooter had a house there with a kill line, I climbed up on top of the tunnel, he "thought" I crossed the kill line,
he kills me. I then ask why he killed me, he says that I crossed the line, (while I was around 10 feet from the line, lined up with the left wall of the tunnel)
I then say in chat, I'll just keep a demo recording just in case I need to demote you just so you don't ban me for random demote or something. I then crash,
so I don't have any evidence left on console of chat, I join back, begin recording a segment of when I got banned. Edit: I don't know how to link you guys to the
demo, if you can help me out, I can show it to you.

Other: I was just curious to why I got banned, the little paragraph before was just added because my screen went black and when I went to go rejoin it said "You are banned".
I wasn't aware of any rules I broke but if you can point me out, thanks.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

Ted Larson Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted Larson Unban Request   Ted Larson Unban Request EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 am

You have been causing issues and I have told you to stop random demoting and rdming (you also have broken NLR multiple times), you kept doing it, you did cross the kill on sight line and I did kill you for it. also making threats and disrespecting isnt tolerated on this server. you are only banned for 1 day. and you justly deserve that ban for breaking multiple rules multiple times. and cut the DISRESPECT! DENIED AND LOCKED AND MOVED TO DENIED APPEALS
Back to top Go down

Ted Larson Unban Request
Page 1 of 1