Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Alex Petromy Abusing donator

Go down 
+2
SpecialJ
Michael Scofeild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Scofeild

Michael Scofeild

Alex Petromy Abusing donator Empty
PostSubject: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Player's Name: Alex Petromy
Player's STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:44258554

What did they do: Abused Donator and vote banned me for 1700 min.
Evidence: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Other: Alex has just made an Admin application that got denied.So of course he is going to be made.I would as well.But he abused his privelages to ban me for trolling. I will admin I was a little bit a dick but still. I was just asking him why he did what he did. Then after that he votebans me for 1700 min.

Extra: This WHOLE thing started when a entertainer was outside of my gunshop playing annoying ass music.So of course I tell him to stop and he continues and so I get mad and up !motd and search for the rule but their wasn't one their. So I go outside and tell him I will kill you if you do not move your stand.(I do remember back when I asked Special J a while back if we could kill and Entertainer if we told them to be quite and they didn't and he said we could.)So I gave him 5 min.And he didn't move. So I went outside and killed him. He said this is your first warning bla bla sorta claiming he was an admin. Anyway Alex got involved and then he vote kicked me for "Trolling Doesn't know rules.Read the rules retard." (Something like that) So I come back on and start recording.

Extra Extra. So lincon Burrows was in a Skype call with me when this whole thing went down. He was also banned for 60 min by Alex for asking why he just kicked me,Lincon then says "You abuser" and then gets votebanned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 pm

+Support He was being really disrespectful at the time and the proof is good.
Back to top Go down
SpecialJ

SpecialJ

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Wait wait, I do not recall telling you can kill entertainers that are outside your base. They can build where ever they want. If its in your shop playing music then you can kill them. I will talk to Alex about this whole thing and get it resolved. BUT if I see you or Lincon starting stuff with him there will be punishment.
Back to top Go down
yoda963

yoda963

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:03 am

LOL get over it Micheal you were being disrespectful to everyone on the server. You were killing me multiple times just for the fact that I was an entertainer playing music on the street that happened to be near your building. You never asked politely for me to move you were anything but polite all day. All you did to get your way was lob grenades at me and shoot me. Good Job man. Now you're calling donator abuse on the guy who banned you? If you ever get back on this server maybe you should read the rules before playing eh?
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am

This is retarded, I need to say something. He was disrespecting players, saying stuff like, "Oh, you can't raid alone as theif, you're gonna get banned," and "Since he's playing music I can kill him." I votebanned him for 1700 minutes, and there were 22 people on the server, and it was successful, so you can tell I'm not lying.
Back to top Go down
Michael Scofeild

Michael Scofeild

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Yoda. I came outside and said "I need you to move. I'm going to give you 5 mins to move,or I will kill you." That is nice enough. And Alex the main reason all this happened is because you are butt hurt you admin application was shit. 75% -Support and only 25% +/-Support.

And I think it was ImTooGodly that told me that. It was ALONG time ago so.
Back to top Go down
Alex Petromy

Alex Petromy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 pm

I already talked to Special J, I did nothing wrong. The only person butthurt here is you. Everyone on the server agreed that you went full retard. Just get over it and accept the fact that you will never have friends. Now please, go back to your cardboard box.
Back to top Go down
Jonnso

Jonnso

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I never saw him be disrespectful nor have I seen him abuse
Back to top Go down
SpecialJ

SpecialJ

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 am

First of all, in this video Alex was doing nothing wrong, if anyone it was you. You were following him around harassing and threating him. Then you say Assassins cant raid, a few minutes later you say assassins can raid they just have to advert it. This behavior is very childish and it frightens me what kind of stuff goes on when admins arent on. You were finding up crap to get him in trouble and make you look like the good guy. This has been dealt with and if I see you or Alex or anyone start shit with each other there will be issues.
Back to top Go down
EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Alex is not a disrespectful player he is a very nice person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Alex isn't disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Petromy Abusing donator   Alex Petromy Abusing donator Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Petromy Abusing donator
Page 1 of 1