Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Kakara's Ban Appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakara

Kakara

Kakara's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Kakara's Ban Appeal   Kakara's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 am

Your Name: Kakara Carrot Cake [Merica]

Your STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:18899839 

Why were you banned: The reason I was banned is because I forgot a rule about assassins cannot finish a hit when your target is in a gunstore or running the gunstore. I have read the MOTD multiple times but i dont think I have ever seen that Rule. 

Who banned you: I have been banned by [ABC] Beatbox 

Evidence:  I dont really have any evidence. Its just my word

Other: I was buying things from a gunstore. the person running the gunstore at first wasnt selling to me because i was an undercover assassin, when an admin told him u have to sell he made his price at 1 million, then 500k. then a guy placed a hit on him. I shot him but i forgot The rule about not being able to kill a person inside a gunshop if its a hit.
Back to top Go down
That Stupid Co Worker

That Stupid Co Worker

PostSubject: Re: Kakara's Ban Appeal   Kakara's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:50 pm

-Support

I have kicked/banned you mutiple times in the past. You were banned for a reason, also it is only a day ban. Not to be mean, but get over it, and reread the MOTD like I told you in the past when you get unbanned. I dont have any other advice though, so dont get into anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032912558
EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

EPA Agent Who Can Beatbox

PostSubject: Re: Kakara's Ban Appeal   Kakara's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:50 pm

- support No you were banned for Majorly Disrespecting other players after I told you to stop three times. Also reread the !MOTD because if you don't know that rule that means you really have not actually read the !motd.
Back to top Go down
Boyo
--------------------
--------------------
Boyo

PostSubject: Re: Kakara's Ban Appeal   Kakara's Ban Appeal EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm

From what i've heard you've been in trouble alot in the past. It sounds like a valid ban reason

Denied and Locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakara's Ban Appeal   Kakara's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakara's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1