Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Banned? Why?

Go down 
+2
Hyper
TheBlindSniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlindSniper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Hey acid you banned my all it said was bye I don't understand please reply....
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm

expect a BIG ASS story from crazy ninja -__-
Back to top Go down
TheBlindSniper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Hyper wrote:
expect a BIG ASS story from crazy ninja -__-
... Im gonna get cursed out? (._,)
Is that what you mean'

Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Nope ninja thinks he knows it all AKA smart ass and he will right you a book about what you did ect
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Hyper wrote:
Nope ninja thinks he knows it all AKA smart ass and he will right you a book about what you did ect

But I don't know what he did. So I can't write a story, sorry for such the disappointment. ;-;

I'm not a smart ass/think I know everything. I just know what I'm doing and such, nothing wrong with that. :3
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Do you look at you post lately all them are basically negative like do you want anybody ele to be unbanned/have an admin tittle like DAMN you like tp ruin shit dont you you just fucking negative all the time you might need to go out side and get some fresh air
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Hyper wrote:
Do you look at you post lately all them are basically negative like do you want anybody ele to be unbanned/have an admin tittle like DAMN you like tp ruin shit dont you you just fucking negative all the time you might need to go out side and get some fresh air

I go negative on most for the most part on admin applications because I don't think they are ready, I have supported a couple applications. The only ban appeal I've spoken on was metal's, on the other I was just going by what was said in the thread and such.

I would like others to be apart of the staff team, but I don't admins that will abuse, not know what they are doing, or etc...

I'm guessing you are mad that I didn't support you on your application, which is rather ignorant.

I like to ruin shit? No, I do not, I speak my mind and I try to make the right decisions and such, if I don't think you are ready, then that is my opinion. I don't want this to be a community that accepts almost anyone that applies and becomes one of those communities with abusive admins.
I'm not negative all the time, I've given player's support and such if I think they are good for the position. I've commented on around 7 applications, 2-3 of them being supported. I'm not mad when I express my opinions, I just write them how it is, I am not intentionally trying to piss players off, but if that happens, then I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion, but I'd rather tell the truth then lie or sweeten it up so you won't get angry and not actually tell you the truth.

Also, this is not the time or place to discuss this. If you feel like you want to continue this, feel free to pm me.

EDIT: I have to go now, feel free to pm me and we can talk about this at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Just Shut The Fuck up
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm

You stay trying to be rude to people trying to find a reason to ban somebody allways putting you 2sence into everything like calm down and let something go for awhile always ruining shit that why i posted my app i have a good supporter streak going until animegeek and your superior ass came along and started saying dumbass opinions im dont with you im not going to waste my time with a BK SCRANDIE like you.
Back to top Go down
TheBlindSniper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Hyper wrote:
You stay trying to be rude to people trying to find a reason to ban somebody allways putting you 2sence into everything like calm down and let something go for awhile always ruining shit that why i posted my app i have a good supporter streak going until animegeek and your superior ass came along and started saying dumbass opinions im dont with you im not going to waste my time with a BK SCRANDIE like you.
OK well can I speak with acid.
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Hyper wrote:

So you do hate me because I went -support on your application, and you raging at me proves my point I made on your application, which is why you are not fit for the position of administrator.

I'm trying to find a reason to ban players? I never made any such remark on this thread, nor on a different banned thread, just one, because I've seen him on the server, players make the reasons to keep themselves banned, not me, I just so happen to have to enforce the rules and the player gets punished. It seems like you are pissed about metal being banned, so he must be a friend of yours.

So my opinion and animegeek's opinions are dumb since we didn't support you? Great logic you have there. Your anger blinds you. Please use common sense and you should calm down, not myself. Also, better grammar would be nice as well. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Hyper wrote:

Crazyninja has a point, you are hating us cause we -Support your admin app cause we dont see you fit to be admin, now raging at us in blind anger proves to us you are not worthy of it at all. calm down and use common sense like crazy has said. otherwise this direct attack on us could result in a punishment in the game due to major disrespect to the admins.
Back to top Go down
Hyper

Hyper

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

its not because i have a -support on my adimin app its because everybody who posts a ADMIN/UNBAN REQUEST you ALLWAYS have something to say
Back to top Go down
jwalker1111

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Kids   Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Calm down girls your both pretty!
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 pm

jwalker1111 wrote:
Calm down girls your both pretty!

hot.

"its not because i have a -support on my adimin app its because everybody who posts a ADMIN/UNBAN REQUEST you ALLWAYS have something to say"

Well, not always, and isn't it good for me to give my opinions on it? Especially since I'm an admin, and unban issues have stuff to do with admins, and a support from an admin in applications can help out, for the most part anyways. There's nothing wrong with me giving out my opinion and such. Also, can we carry this on in pms on forums now? This turned into a player wanting unbanned into a discussion between myself and Hyper. We are going off topic.

Anyways, to the person to wants unbanned, try to add Acid and/or Baker on steam and talk to them about it, or the admin who banned you. If you can't get into contact with them, then trying pming them over forums. If that doesn't work, pm me and I'll talk to them for you.
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:38 am

You were RDMing when ULX was broken, thus having no admins online to ban you; I found this extremely disrespectful. animegeek sent me a few steam ID's of trolls that were on the server and i banned them all with the reason "bye". You happened to be one of them
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Since this is denied. Moved to denied appeals.

Locked.Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? Why?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? Why?    Banned? Why?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned? Why?
Page 1 of 1