Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Banned Glitch please help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faded

Banned Glitch please help. Empty
PostSubject: Banned Glitch please help.   Banned Glitch please help. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm

I got banned before the server updates and fixes, because I did not get unbanned before them everytime the server restarts I am re-banned for the same time. Can somebody please help me that can take me off the ban list on server restarts. I often find somebody to unban me but since admins aren't always on im beat, and can't get into the server. I honestly love this server and wouldn't be wasting my time writing this and pursuing the situation if i just wanted to troll or minge. Please help me, thankyou for reading this. STEAM_0:0:28940123
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Banned Glitch please help.   Banned Glitch please help. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm

There is no glitch. If you were banned it was either for longer than a day or permanent. I looked into it and there are no glitches/ban mistakes. Please stop posting trying to avoid your ban, we're not idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
faded

PostSubject: Re: Banned Glitch please help.   Banned Glitch please help. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Acid i always have a someone unban me, im not involving who but i have people unban me and whenever the server restarts im rebanned. Im not trying to avoid the ban, i was banned for no reason and i would appreciate it if i could be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja

PostSubject: Re: Banned Glitch please help.   Banned Glitch please help. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Denied. Locked. Moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned Glitch please help.   Banned Glitch please help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned Glitch please help.
Page 1 of 1