Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmysmalls

Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2 Empty
PostSubject: Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2   Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 am

What is up doods i'm banned for any sum 3000 years and I didn't quite catch the reason. I apologize for my rudeness I am a bit of a hothead. I want to talk about why I was rude I spent 2 hours complaining about a door which could have been fixed within 10 seconds not much of an excuse but it is what it is. 3000 years is a bit too much I think personally but the powers in your hands I tried my hardest to prove to the admins that it wasn't against the rules. Thank you for the time I had to enjoy the server and thank you for kind of trying to hear me out. P.S my name has no association with my actual intentions on the server and i'm not going to bother leaving my information here because I don't expect to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
--------------------
--------------------
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2   Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Since you did not follow the format at the top of this section, this post will automatically be Denied (When a superadmin/forum moderator sees it)

Also because you have two posted at the same time, you have to wait until an admin reviews one and responds to it, not post another one.
Back to top Go down
animegeek24

animegeek24

PostSubject: Re: Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2   Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorry but spamming threads is not ok, this is automatically Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2   Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned but the rules contradict it NUMBER 2
Page 1 of 1