Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Weed NPC Idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow23014

shadow23014

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 pm

With the addition of weed pots and seeds to the server, with the implementation of a npc to buy the weed packets from you (stored in pocket and the npc can access pocket). This would be a very good and alternative method to getting money, Rather than just money printing. The weed npc would create more excitement in the game, due to the fact that people would raid more often and be more suspicious if someone were to say run down an alley or be in the sewers.

Ideas for locations : Back alley next to the large warehouse on the end of main street, at the end of the subway system, in that tiny room in the sewers near the pipes and the ladder leading down from the house. Please leave suggestions on locations in the comments.

Model : gman  (models/gman_high.mdl)

Buy amount : 2.5k (1k profit on each seed)

With the implementation of this npc there should also be some other upgrades to the weed growing, such as the weed plants going bad if left unharvested for too long and a random chance that the weed will go bad you will be able to tell if its bad by the color of the plant being brown. The growing time should be increased to about 5-7 minutes. the number of pots and plants allowed should be increced, 5 for regular members, 10 for donators'.

Have a good day Smile
                                                                                            Your neighborhood Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jonnso

Jonnso

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 am

+ Support This is an amazing idea to have a actual Drug Dealer as an NPC
Back to top Go down
Panda

Panda

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 am

+ Support I agree that this is a good idea. Because currently there isn't much of an incentive to become one. It would greatly improve the popularity of the job. Also if there was a way to frisk or somehow be able to get caught by the police or someone else, it would definitely lower the possibility of the system being abused.
Back to top Go down

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 pm

+ Support! This would make it way more fun growing weed in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
That Stupid Co Worker

That Stupid Co Worker

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 pm

+/-Support I really dont know, I dont need another NPC to know about. Pretty soon there is gonna be Banker NPC's that allow you to store money...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032912558
AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

AFIJAGOIJAIOJWFOAK

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 pm

-Support  NPC's start to get really annoying and for me it takes the fun out of Jobs and We don't need NPC's for Every single thing, and what Co-Worker said about the Banker NPC.
Back to top Go down
shadow23014

shadow23014

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Turtle Kid wrote:
-Support  NPC's start to get really annoying and for me it takes the fun out of Jobs and We don't need NPC's for Every single thing, and what Co-Worker said about the Banker NPC.

I dont want different NPC's to sprout out and off of this one idea, i would just like to see the implementation of something to do with weed, it has no real use in the game right now, so how about we make something out of it?..
Back to top Go down
That Stupid Co Worker

That Stupid Co Worker

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:09 pm

shadow23014 wrote:
Turtle Kid wrote:

I dont want different NPC's to sprout out and off of this one idea, i would just like to see the implementation of something to do with weed, it has no real use in the game right now, so how about we make something out of it?..

What I do with my weed
Is make myself 200 hp
With 100 armour
Perfect badass
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032912558
Sponsored content

Weed NPC Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed NPC Idea   Weed NPC Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Weed NPC Idea
Page 1 of 1